Monday, March 30, 2020

how to make a website using wordpress How To Create A Website From Scr...





how to make a website using wordpress - How To Create A Website From Scratch In 5 Minutes!

https://bit.ly/3dHcxU8



How to create a website from scratch and get cheap hosting and a free domain https://bit.ly/3dHcxU8  $2.49 a month hosting! Special deal through me. (Closing Soon)



I hope that this small guide has helped you understand how to create a website from start to finish This site teaches you how to make a website in just 3 easy to follow steps



Some of my followers are getting stuck when it comes to building a website so this quick video will show you exactly how to get started. I use Blue host for all my hosting and you will get a free domain and big discount with them.Put in all your information when creating the hosting account and save this information. Log into your cPanel and go to the install WordPress section, this will install it on your website. Once installed you can log into the backend of your site to start working on things.



Remember to sign up through the link to get a big discount. If you have any more issues just let me know and I can help you out.




No comments:

Post a Comment